- SmartPlay earns its name by merging pediatric expertise with high technology family fun to create productive play experiences.
- Each play block of SmartPlay features age-appropriate GROWING OBJECTIVES which promote optimal "whole child" development.
- Growing Objectives include cognitive, motor, and social skills which staff members enthusiastically facilitate during family-assisted play.
All SmartPlay classes are caregiver-assisted for optimal safety, learning, and development. These classes are carefully designed to promote:
- parent-child bonding
- self-concept and confidence
- self-control, sharing, and empathy
- early language and literacy
- social development
- school readiness
- Cruisers (13-20 months):
Cruisers is the first age group in our active Smartplay class. The majority of these children are cruising and walking, and many are beginning to climb. They are becoming steady on their feet and are quickly gaining physical and social independence that builds a foundation for future excellence.
- Climbers (20 months-2.5 years):
The Climbers are a very active group who play to learn. They are introduced to imaginative play contexts and multi-sensory experiences through an innovative high technology play environment. Climbers are also introduced to important school readiness concepts including sharing, learning, and civility through structured group activities.
- Flyers (2.5-3.5 years):
The Flyers are a dynamic group who are building life skills which include listening, direction following, communication, and kindness. This age group participates in conceptual learning skills such as sorting by color and shape and select independent activities. In addition, our Flyers gain competence and self confidence through the positive experiences that only fun and constructive play can provide.
Class Pricing: SmartPlay Building Blocks
- One class per week for 16 week block
- $285 for 16 classes (best value)
- SmartPlay has no membership fees
- Call for shorter play block options
Play 2 Grow's signature SmartPlay experience is created and endorsed by Pediatric Healthcare Professionals
> view all programs